Magellan is one of the leading GPS service providers in today’s competitive market. Apart from car-drivers, truckers, and bicycle riders, other fitness freaks, game enthusiasts, and trackers are also able to reach their destinations with the accurate speed control alerts and directional guidelines of the latest version of Magellan RoadMate 1200 update. This blog articulates the benefits of downloading such GPS Map updates, steps to download and customize them with your RoadMate 1200 device, and problems you might face while downloading them. Let’s begin with the benefits: –
Praiseworthy benefits of updating the Roadmate 1200 model
With the help of benefits you get after you update Magellan maps on your RoadMate unit, it is for sure that your navigation will be smooth and agreeable. Beginning from the right demographics that can route your vehicles at the correct path during a crisis, these benefits have set demonstrated benchmarks in making the current Magellan RoadMate 1200 update content with such administrations. The first one is: –
• Scalable demographics of new locations
Existing Magellan users carry perpetual traveling zeal in their hearts. When they navigate to new geographical nodes, the available Magellan Map update helps them reach the nodes on-time with correct longitudinal and latitudinal measurements.
• Real-time traffic alerts
Various truckers, car drivers, and corporate individuals can navigate the congested areas hassle-free with the traffic alerts generated by such GPS map updates on their respective Magellan devices. Besides, the automated navigation prompts act as an aid (for navigation) to the users stuck in real-time traffic.
• Effective geospatial arrangements of POIs
The stage way to update Magellan maps lets the RoadMate 1200 model generate a pictorial view (geofencing) of the accessible POIs (point-of-interests) clients wish to travel. Such POIs incorporate cafes, medical clinics, and other positive areas now and again went by the Magellan clients.
Let’s know more about the process that can assertively update Magellan maps on your RoadMate 1200 unit: –
A step-by-step guide for downloading the Magellan Map update on RoadMate 1200
The platform-independent feature of Magellan devices has made its users lethargic. This invites the use of in-car RoadMate models for searching the necessary routes so that the travelers can definitely reach their destinations within the stipulated time-frame. All you need to do is take a look at the steps mentioned below and get your Maps updated: –
- Switch on your Magellan device and connect it inside the car’s slot via USB cable. Make sure that the RoadMate 1200 model is getting proper network signals. Furthermore, the GPS functionality is enabled so that the available updates can easily be synchronized and displayed by the screen.
- Double-check if the content manager is already installed on the device. If not, download it from Magellan’s site. Wait till the software gets downloaded completely. Open the Content Manager now and enter your credentials (like username or password).
- In the Menu, click the Settings icon. There, you will see a list of options. Click the updates option now so that the device can search for the list of available updates (that are compatible with the device’s requirements).
- The device will now synchronize the list of available updates and display them on the screen.
- Select the Magellan Map update for your Roadmate 1200 device and click on install. Wait till the update file gets installed.
- Follow the on-screen instructions displayed by the update’s setup Wizard. Do accept all the terms and conditions of the license agreement.
- Click on Finish as the process to update the GPS maps on the Roadmate 1200 model is complete now. It’s time to disconnect the USB cable from the car’s slot as well as from the device.
In case the updates are not installed correctly, then you must take a look at the mentioned-below section: –
Problems you might face while downloading the necessary GPS Map updates
Users get stuck at the mentioned-before issues while downloading the compatible Magellan Map update on their RoadMate 1200 devices. They are: –
- The RoadMate 1200 device is not getting internet connectivity.
- GPS functionality is not getting enabled by the device, resulting in no synchronization of the updates.
- The battery of the RoadMate1200 gadget is not working.
- While downloading the compatible Magellan RoadMate 1200 update, the device shows an insufficient storage space alert.
Roadmate models (of Magellan) are delivering the most promising navigation results to its users. With the help of the above steps of downloading the updates, you can effectively introduce the required Magellan RoadMate 1200 Update on your Roadmate gadgets. On the off chance that you have the interest of knowing more alternatives to perform GPS map updates for your Roadmate devices, don’t spare a moment to visit our informative web-based portals.