The list is endless when it comes to giving out the reasons why the Belkin wifi range extender devices are so popular amongst users all over the world. The primary reason behind its huge popularity is its high Wi-Fi speed and great network coverage. There is a need to set up and configure the Belkin wifi range extender. There is a manual guide to carry out the process.
However, at times the process may be very cumbersome, especially for people with little or no knowledge of networking. Keeping in mind the issues that may arise while configuring the device, we have come up with a step-by-step guide where we have briefly explained the features and steps you need to follow in order to properly set up the Belkin wifi range extender.
Features of Belkin WiFi Extender
Below mentioned are some of the key features of the Belkin Wi-Fi Range Extender device which make it stand out of the crowd amongst its competitors. Packed with high-quality features this device is best known for robust performance and low maintenance.
- Easy setup process. Even a layman can set up and configure this device with the utmost ease.
- The company offers a 2-year warranty on the product. However rare, for any issues with the device you can get the device replaced.
- Advanced performance for video streaming and gaming
- Gives the best wireless speeds of up to 300 Mbps (2.4ghz) + 300 Mbps (5ghz)
- Dual-band operation. This device works on 2.4 And 5 GHz bands
- The device is equipped with a self-Healing schema to auto-detect and resolve network issues in minutes.
- Made with supreme quality material which makes it resistant to shocks and wear and tear.
Prerequisites before starting the configuration process :
Expert knowledge of networking is not desirable for performing the Belkin WiFi Extender setup process. Follow the guide to properly configure the device. Following is the list of prerequisites before starting the procedure.
- A personal computer with a web browser.
- Your primary wireless router, its network name (SSID), and password. If it’s a dual-band router, please be sure you have both SSIDs and passwords. If you forgot your credentials for Belkin Router Login.
Step by Step Guide for Belkin WiFi Extender Setup
Plug your range extender into the nearby power outlet.
Choose one which is close to the edge of your wifi network.
Once this is done, turn ON your computer.
Now, search for a network called Belkin. Setup and connect to it.
Open any browser and search “http://Belkin.range” in the address bar.
Login into it using the default Admin (admin) and password (password).
Now follow the on-screen instructions and get your work done in minutes only.
This is how you can easily start using it after the Belkin wifi extender setup. You can stream your favorite videos, play HD games, and do many other activities