By setting up a Belkin router in your home, you will be able to browse the web, play games, check email, and many more with your computers and other devices. There are mainly two ways to set up a Belkin router, one is using a Belkin Setup disk supplied with your router while the other is manual.
We have briefly explained both the ways which you can follow for your
- Follow and apply the given steps for a successful setup.
- Make sure that your Internet modem and Belkin routers both are disconnected from their power sources.
- Use an Ethernet cable to connect the modem to your Belkin router.
- After this, just reconnect your internet modem.
- Now, plug in the Belkin router to its power supply.
- Now, turn your computer on and insert the Belkin setup into it. Wait for 15 seconds and the wizard will display on-screen.
- Once it appears there, click on “Run the Easy Install Wizard,” and follow the appeared instructions to set up your internet connection. It may ask you to create a username and password for your network.
- Once it gets done, make click on the “Finish” button and close the wizard.
Now, you can connect your device. For further information, get in touch with the Belkin Service Team.
In case, if the disk setup method didn’t work, set up it using the manual method. Find proper steps and follow them to get done.
- Use an ethernet cable and connect the modem to your Belkin.
- Now, reconnect your internet modem to its power supply.
- After this, plug in the Belkin router to its power supply.
- Now connect your computer to the router using an Ethernet cable.
- Open a web browser on your computer and type “192.168.2.1” in the address bar.
- A Belkin Router Login page will appear on your screen.
- You have to submit your default username and password in it.
- Leave the “password” field and log in to the account.
- After logging to the account, go to “Connection Type” and click on it.
- Select your Internet connection type from the options provided, then click “Next.”
- After all, this, enter the network details provided by your Internet service provider and click on “Apply Changes.”
- Verify that the status next to “Internet Connection” shows “Connected.” Your Belkin router is now successfully connected to the Internet.
This is how you can manually set up your Belkin router. For further information related to Belkin Router installation, just connect with the experts and get your issues resolved within a short period of time.